Thursday, October 5

I'm back in Ohio...

We came back from NY yesterday. Chris has to be in scary Gary, Indiana for a few days for another short job. They are draining the tank in NY anyway, so the crew have to wait to wait until next week before they can go in and start working on the inside of the tank. (They just finished painting the outside.)

Chris took off to Gary this morning with the laptop and the camera. So i'm left here at home with no computers with Thai font (hence, I'm writing in English.) and no camera to take pictures of beautiful color-changing trees outside!! It's getting to be very pretty around here. Chris is coming back on Sunday afternoon, and we'll be going back to NY on Tuesday. I hope I can take some pictures here on Monday. Until then, I don't know if I'll be updating my blog again. It's no fun writing in English any more!!

The only good thing about staying home for a few days is that I get to spend time with Maddie. The good thing about staying home without Chris is that we'll have just enough time apart to miss each other again. haha We've spent so much time together lately. Not that it's bad, but maybe being apart for a short while can spice things up between us a bit. hehe

P.S. I feel like eating Kai' Ko-lae today. I miss Pattani food!! I miss Grandma (Khun Yaay)'s cooking too. I guess I'll have to be happy with leftover steak from last night for now. (-_-")

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i write to u in thai?

Aom said...

yes, you can kaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok said...

คุณอ้อม....ดีใจด้วยน่ะค่ะที่จะได้ใช้วันเวลาอยู่กับน้องแมดดี้
ไก่กอและ.เหรอค่ะ.เมื่อก่อนตอนเรียน ม1 - ม6 วรรณเรียนหนังสือที่ปัตตานีด้วยน้า

Kate said...

hi Aom, i'm Kate jaa. It's fun reading your blog na. Now I have mine too (i did it during my staying at home for my cyst recovery operation for 2 weeks!) - visit @ www.iamgade.blogspot.com. I got all encoragement from you blog also. Just seen you also update to beta. (how you show label in the main page ror?)

Now, I back to work already. Everything is getting better. Now, I can drive. Oh! one good news, P'Kuk will marry (2nd) on 8th jan 07 jaa. Maybe P'Emm (พี่แอ้ม) อาจจะยังไม่รู้ เออมาเขียนภาษาไทยดีกว่าเน๊อะ ว่าไปแล้วต้องกลับบ้านแล้วล่ะ เย็นแล้ว ไว้เข้ามาคุยใหม่นะ

Aom said...

Thank you for stopping by ka, Khun One. Yes, I'm happy to be home with Maddie. She's a sweetheart, but also a pain in the butt!!

Kate ja, it's so nice to read your blog. I've already added you on my friends' links na. I see you already have the labels up as Groups. Have fun blogging ja!!

Anonymous said...

พี่อ้อมทำไก่กอและกินสิ เคยทำกินกับครีมสลัด อร่อยไปอีกแบบ

Anonymous said...

ตอนแรกอ่านแล้วงงๆ อิอิ ไม่รู้จักเมนูไก่กอและอ่ะ อืม อยู่ด้วยกัน ห่างกันคริสต้องคิดถึงอ้อมมากๆ คิดถึงอาหารที่อ้อมทำด้วย ดีแล้วจะได้อยู่กะแมดดี้แล้ว ขอให้ได้กล้องมาถ่ายรูปไวไวนะ

Kate said...

เห็นอ้อมคอมเมนในบล็อคเกตุแล้ว Thanks นะจ๊ะ เพราะยังไม่ได้บอกใครเลยก็ว่าจะฝึกเขียนเล่นๆไปก่อน นี่สะกดชื่อ blog เกตุผิดด้วย ไหงแถมตัว d มาได้งัยเนี่ย
คิดถึงอ้อมจัง คิดถึงจริงๆนะ

Anonymous said...

Hi K.AOM welcome back to Ohio kha.,
sorry i had to say thats i not really read all of your entry blog for so far yet...eiiii...

just stop say hello and miss you kha.

take care

jenny

Anonymous said...

สวัสดีจ้ะน้องอ้อม

Anonymous said...

Yes, really.